Sunday, March 2, 2025

New Teacher

Back into the routine this week. Naomi had a tough time adjusting, but now it is spring break, so this will not be a busy week for her. The girls just jumped right in. They are happy to be back in school. We got to see their classroom and the work they have been doing. They also got back into figure skating and piano, with a big figure skating show to work hard for in two weeks. 

I got the compost bin filled up, and had to add a couple boards to contain it all. Not quite big enough for the full year. I am about two months shy. Also managed to do a bit of snowboarding before it got too slushy on Friday. Got a snowstorm and it's cold again, so we will do some skiing this morning. Had fun sledding yesterday. The girls also made it to judo while we did some shopping. 

Had a chance to start on the cabinet for my mom's bathroom. Ran out of wood quickly, so I had to dig through the reserves. A couple more panels to glue up then I can start trimming, sanding, and assembling the case. Started watching 'Homestead Rescue' with Naomi and the girls. The girls really like the show. Also interviewed a new teacher and hopefully he can start this coming week.

Fun that my dad put one of my pictures on the cover of the magazine he edits!


No comments:

Post a Comment