The bees are dwindling and I don't expect they will make it much longer. So we started to pull a bit of honey and the stuff on top still seems to be in pretty good shape. Trying out some different ways to harvest it. The heat gun works pretty well for uncapping but is on the slow side. Trying gravity and time out but sun is needed to warm things up enough. Haven't seen sun in a while.
The girls are on spring break now! They had their last ski club on Thursday, ending things with a pizza party. Naomi has been busy with registration, but we did get a chance to check out the end of season party at the ski hill. They made a pond and riders tried to skim across, but most of them got wet. So cold.
I made some progress in the downstairs bathroom, but still lots to do. Got distracted with some new cross country skis, and now I am pretty sore from all the wipeouts! They are a little too fast for my skill level at the moment. Guess I need to practice more.
 |
| View from the lift. |
 |
| I'll pass on this challenge. |
 |
| New skis. |
No comments:
Post a Comment